Nevron 3DChart for ActiveX is a powerful charting tool for a bright visualization of your data, using the OpenGL 3D engine to display 2D and 3D business, scientific and presentation charts. It supports all basic charting types with lots of different styles and logic variations. All chart type combinations can be simultaneously displayed! 3DChart has four vertical axes plus one category and series axis and an integrated legend. The data can be extracted from an ADO data source. Various fill effects and materials can be applied on all chart elements including individual data points and texts. The component is COM and .NET compatible. Its key features are:
- 32- bit ActiveX component for Visual Basic and other ActiveX compatible environments (Visual C++, Delphi, Microsoft Office and many more). Fully supports the .NET environment.
- Build on OpenGL technology, 3DChart simply shines on machines with OpenGL accelerated video cards.
- Specially optimized for speed and memory performance. 3DChart can display thousands of data points with ease and at the same time is guaranteed to have a small memory footprint.
- Easy, comprehensive and yet powerful object model - no matter what experience you have in charting you will be able to easily create detailed and complex charts. With 87 objects containing 557 properties and 442 methods 3DChart is one of the most powerful charting tools available on the market.
- State of the art Microsoft - like visual interface available at runtime.
- Ability to display 23 chart types with vast choice of styles and logic variations plus unique visual effects. 3DChart enables you to create out-of-the-box presentation charts with ease.
- More than 30 predefined financial and statistical functions.
- The ability to display multiple charts in the same charting canvas and describe them on one or more legends is simply unique.
- Integrated HTML help systems and examples in VB, VB7, ASP, ASP .NET, C++, C#, IE, Access, FoxPro, Word and Excel.
» version 7.1 - posted on 2007-11-15
» version 7.0 - posted on 2002-07-22
EULA - End User License Agreement
LICENSE AGREEMENT ========================================= THE FOLLOWING IS A LICENSE AGREEMENT RELATING TO THE ACCOMPANYING SOFTWARE. CAREFULLY READ ALL OF THE AGREEMENT'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AND INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE, YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO USE THE SOFTWARE. You represent that you are acting on behalf of yourself and or your employer and are authorized to accept these terms and conditions on its behalf (such employer being hereinafter referred to as "you"). You agree that you have read and understand this Agreement. The ActiveX components and other executables in this package (herinafter referred to as "Progam") are property of NEVRON LLC. You agree that you are licensing the Program for its end use only and not for resale or redistribution. Such activities may be performed only by NEVRON LLC authorized resellers. The redistribution restriction does not apply to the demo version of the Program. You acknowledge that the Program, including the related documentation and any new releases, modifications and enhancements thereto, belongs to NEVRON LLC who retains all right, title and interest in and to this Program. You agree to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement and agree to treat the Program as the confidential and proprietary information of NEVRON LLC. 1. Limitation of liability UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NEVRON LLC OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES , EVEN IF NEVRON LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY. ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED. 2. License 2.1 Demo version NEVON LLC DOES NOT PERMIT THE DISTRIBUTION OF APPLICATIONS COMPILED WITH THE EVALUATION VERSION OF THE PROGRAM EXCEPT FOR DEMO AND OTHER NON COMMERCIAL PURPOSES. YOU ARE FREE TO USE THE DEMO VERSION OF THE PROGRAM FOR SUCH PURPOSES FOR AN UNLIMITED PERIOD OF TIME. 2.1 Licensed (retail) version THE LICENSED (RETAIL) COMPONENTS IN THE PACKAGE ARE ROYALTY FREE FOR USE IN COMPILED APPLICATIONS ONLY. THAT MEANS THAT YOU MAY DISTRIBUTE YOUR PROGRAMS COMPILED WITH NEVRON LLC COMPONENTS INCURRING NO ROYALTY FEE, REGARDLESS OF THE NUMBER OF COPIES YOU REDISTRIBUTE OR THE PRICE OF YOUR PROGRAM. YOU MAY NOT DISTRIBUTE NEVRON COMPONENTS IN ORDER TO USE THEM IN DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENTS OR TOOLS DEVELOPED BY YOU (LIKE VB, VC++ ETC.). IF YOU USE NEVRON LLC COMPONENTS IN SUCH APPLICATIONS THE USERS OF THESE APPLICATIONS MUST ALSO OBTAIN A DEVELOPER LICENSE E.G. THEY ARE ALSO CONSIDERED DEVELOPERS THAT USE NEVRON LLC COMPONENTS. THE STANDARD (1 DEVELOPER) LICENSE PERMITS ONLY ONE PROGRAMMER TO DEVELOP THE APPLICATION (EITHER STANDALONE OR WEB APPLICATION) THAT REDISTRIBUTES OR USES NEVRON LLC COMPONENTS. ADDITIONAL DEVELOPER LICENSES MUST BE OBTAINED IF MORE THAN ONE DEVELOPER WORKS ON THIS APPLICATION. THE SITE LICENSE GRANTS AN UNLIMITED NUMBER OF DEVELOPERS IN YOUR ORGANIZATION THE RIGHT TO DEVELOP WITH NEVRON LLC COMPONENTS. CLIENTS USING THE COMPONENTS SERVED BY A WEB SERVER (VIA CODEBASE OR SIMILAR) ARE NOT SUBJECT TO PURCHASE OF A DEVELOPER LICENSE. EVERY DEVELOPER LICENSE ALSO INCLUDES A WEB SERVER LICENSE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE THE COMPONENTS ON MORE THAN ONE COMMERCIAL WEB SERVER YOU MUST OBTAIN ADDITIONAL WEB SERVER LICENSES. THE SITE LICENSE GRANTS YOU TO USE THE COMPONENTS ON AN UNLIMITED NUMBER OF COMMERCIAL WEB SERVERS. NO ADDITIONAL LICENSES ARE REQUIRED FOR TEST SERVERS OR INTRANET SERVERS. THERE IS ALSO NO RESTRICTION ON THE NUMBER OF CPU UNITS IN THE WEB SERVER. PLEASE REFER TO NEVRON LLC FOR ANY SPECIAL LICENSING REQUIREMENTS YOU MAY HAVE. 3. Other limitations YOU MUST NOT REDISTRIBUTE THE .LIC (LICENSE FILE) FILE OR .LPK (LICENSE PACKAGE) FILES SUPPLIED WITH THE PROGRAM TO THIRD PARTIES.